Select all information from the
Aircraft table. PerfectAir has its own fleet, and each aircraft is listed in the table. The table contains the following information:
- an internal ID number for the aircraft (
- the aircraft's make and model (
- the date when production on that aircraft was completed (
- the date when the aircraft took its first flight for PerfectAir (
- the date when that aircraft finished its final PerfectAir flight (
Note that the
LaunchedDatetime dates may differ significantly (e.g., if PerfectAir bought a used aircraft).
You may have noticed that
LaunchedDatetime is a more accurate column (it shows the date and the time). This is because PerfectAir wants to mark the exact moment of the aircraft's first takeoff.