Unlock the potential of data! With this course, you’ll learn about data analytics, data science, statistical analysis, and functions in the R programming language.
This course is perfect for people who have no prior knowledge of computer science or R programming. With Introduction to R, you’ll learn to work in the R programming language as you enter the promising world of data science.
Why R is so famous
According to the TIOBE programming community index, which ranks the popularity of all programming languages, R is one of the hottest programming languages of 2018. Why R? Well, R isn’t the easiest language to learn, but there are lots of reasons that speak in its favor. Some say data visualization is better in R than in Python, and this has been a contentious topic for quite some time. In comparison to SQL, R is not as widely used in data analysis, but it still excels at its job. Unlike other languages, R allows you to effectively store and process Big Data. That’s why data giants like Google and Facebook tend to hire data scientists who can use R.
R is perfect for beginner programmers and analysts who need to solve data-oriented problems. Lots of data-driven companies and organizations mostly use R as their core statistical software.
Learn R by doing interactive exercises
Now, let’s talk about Introduction to R. The course is perfect for data and business analysts, beginner data scientists, and students taking classes in data analysis. But of course, anyone and everyone is welcome to take the course! You don’t need any technical background to get started.
After taking the course, you’ll succeed at answering basic data-oriented questions as well as at performing simple data analysis and statistical computing. You will be able to prepare meaningful and compelling graphics for your data presentation. Moreover, you’ll be able to manipulate data to discover possible future scenarios for your business.
This course will teach you how to
- Perform simple data analysis in R
- Import CSV files into R
- Work with missing values in R
- Deal with R factors and their levels
- Use and create data frames in R
- Filter data frames in R
- Add new columns to existing data frames
- Create variables in R
- Use R for basic calculations
- Create and use R vectors
What other users say about this course
Here are some randomly picked reviews of users who enrolled in this course:
“It was really helpful and I loved the appearance of the website.”
“I particularly like the way the lessons are presented, in that I have to ‘figure out’ the code or logic in the questions as I go. It works well for me.”
“The course is excellent. I really like it for now. :)”
“I got to learn what I needed from your website. It was really helpful and I loved the appearance of the website.”
What’s in it for me?
- 165 interactive exercises. Learn at your own pace, from anywhere and anytime. Interact with hands-on exercises for improved retention.
- Lifetime access to the course. When you purchase the course, you’ll get instant personal access to all of its content.
- Certificate of completion. After you successfully finish all of the exercises, you’ll get a downloadable PDF certificate to showcase your accomplishment.
- 30-day money back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with the quality of the course, you can get a refund within 30 days of your purchase.
Sound like a match for your needs?
Discover computational statistics and design visual graphics with the R programming language. Do what’s right for your future, and start learning R today!