Brush up your tech skills with Vertabelo Academy interactive courses.
Why Vertabelo Academy?
- You get instant access to lessons that teach various aspects of SQL. No need to install databases, download example tables, or spend time inventing exercises for yourself. The only requirement is a web browser.
- Each course comes with extensive practice material. You can enhance your skills and build confidence by writing hundreds of SQL queries.
- You get access to fully interactive, easy-to-understand courses. Concepts are presented simply, in a step-by-step fashion. During the course, you’ll see real-life examples and complete plenty of engaging, educative exercises. Answers are checked instantly, and if something is wrong, you can try again at any time. Depending on the exercise, hints are also available.
What does an SQL lesson look like?
Sound interesting? Take a look at a screenshot:
Start each item by reading the instructions and explanations in the Instruction box (1). You’ll also find brief examples here. Once you’ve gotten the idea, check out the Exercise section (2). Type your answer in the Code Editor (3) immediately, or get help by reading a Hint (4). You can also Discuss the exercise with our community (5) or browse the Database (6) for that particular exercise.
Once you’ve entered your answer in the Code Editor, click Run and Check Code and you’ll get feedback immediately. Something wrong? Read the description of the error (shown in the Console tab) and try again. (See the green screen shown above.)
Everything OK? The Console will display the query result, and you can move to the next exercise. (See the pink screen shown above.)
What types of SQL courses do we offer?
- FREE — These courses are offered absolutely free. You can complete the entire course without paying a single cent. Try a free course and see for yourself that our courses are the way to go!
- PAID — These courses are available for a small payment. Most of our paid courses come with a “try before you buy” policy: you can complete part of the course for free, just to make sure it meets your needs.
- BETA — These courses are works in progress. They’re mostly finished, but you can use them for free before we put on the final touches. But hurry up! Beta courses are only available for a short time – they will soon become paid courses.
Why choose a paid SQL course?
- After you pay, you get unlimited access to the complete interactive course, with no expiration date.
- After you successfully finish all the exercises, you get a downloadable PDF certificate of completion. You can also publish a certificate on your LinkedIn profile. (Certificates will be available in November 2016. )
- 30 day money back guarantee — If you’re not satisfied with the quality of a paid course, you can get a refund within 30 days of purchase.
How does purchasing a course work?
- Each course is purchased separately.
- When you buy a course, you get instant personal access to all of its content.
- Want to buy a course for an employee or send one as a gift? Simply tell us the e-mail of the recipient and we’ll send them a voucher code. They can use this code to activate the selected course.
- Please note that each voucher can only be used for its related course.