Strings are widely used in all modern programming languages, and Python is no exception. No matter if you write short scripts or complex web applications, this data type will be a fundamental part of your code. Having full command of string operations will boost your confidence in software development, allowing you to write code faster and more effectively.
Working with Strings in Python will provide you with extensive knowledge of Python string operations. We'll quickly go over the basics and best practices and then move on to more advanced concepts. You'll learn how to join, slice, and iterate strings. We'll also introduce lots of popular string functions such as replace(), split(), and strip(). Finally, we'll teach you how to format string values and have them displayed exactly the way you want. At the end of the course, you'll have a chance to check your skills with a short summary quiz.
This course is highly recommended for any Python enthusiast. Whether you're a computer science student, data scientist, or a beginner IT specialist, you'll certainly find this course beneficial to your development.
Before you begin, make sure you know the very basics of Python. You're good to go if you can create a variable, use "if" statements, and write "for" loops. Not feeling confident enough? Our Python Basics Part 1 course is a great place to start.
What's In it for Me?
- 57 interactive exercises. Learn at your own pace, from anywhere and anytime. Interact with hands-on exercises for improved retention.
- Lifetime access to the course. When you purchase the course, you'll get instant personal access to all of its content.
- Certificate of completion. After you successfully finish all of the exercises, you'll get a downloadable PDF certificate to showcase your accomplishment.
- 30-day money back guarantee. If you're not satisfied with the quality of the course, you can get a refund within 30 days of your purchase.
- Hints for the exercises. You can ask questions and share insights with other members of the Vertabelo Academy community through the Disqus tab. You can also drop us a line at email@example.com, and we'll be more than happy to answer! 😉
What Do You Need to Take This Course?
Just a web browser and an Internet connection.
This Course Will Teach You How To:
- Join, iterate and slice strings.
- Use popular string functions.
- Format string values in output.
- Use Python-specific syntax to write brief but comprehensive code.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Anyone who knows the very basics of Python.
- Beginner Python developers.
- Students taking Python courses.
- Analysts and data scientists using Python.
- Other IT professionals working with Python.