Let's start with a short description and demonstration of the application we're going to write.
NBA Stats is a console application that stores basketball players' data and allows the user to see various statistics related to those players. For each player in the application, the app will have the following information:
- First and last name.
- Height in inches.
- Number of matches (games) played in the last season.
- Percentage of field goals (two- and three-point shots).
- Current club (team).
- Previous clubs (teams).
The application will offer the following options:
- Show sorted players.
- Show the top player in a given club.
- Check the relationship between a player and a club.
- Show the player with the most clubs.
Okay, let's see how the application should work!