First, let's get to know our data. We'll use two simple tables with information from an art museum. On the right side of this screen, there is a button named
. Click it to study the structure of the tables.
Artist table includes:
- internal identifiers for each artist (the
- each artist's first and last name (
- artists' birth and death dates (
- each artist's nationality (
Painting table includes:
- internal IDs for each painting (the
- artist IDs (
- painting titles (
- year of creation (
- an expert rating of the painting (
Are you ready for the first exercise?