Hello and welcome to the Common Functions in PostgreSQL course! This course introduces basic PostgreSQL functions which process different types of data. It focuses on the most used and most useful standard PostgreSQL functions, including:
- PostgreSQL text functions.
- PostgreSQL numeric functions.
- PostgreSQL date and time functions.
- PostgreSQL functions dealing with
This course is intended for intermediate users. For a general idea of what you should already know about SQL, we'll start with a short quiz. It consists of five questions that become progressively more difficult, and it's assumed you know how to:
- Query a single table.
- Query multiple tables using
- Sort and group rows.
- Use the
Are you ready to test your knowledge?