Fine, let's start with something easy. But before we do, we should get to know the tables we will be operating on.
We'll use two simple tables coming from an art gallery. On the right side of the screen, there is a button named
– click on it to study the structure of the tables.
- the identifier (column
- first and last name (columns
- the exact dates when the artist was born and when they died (columns
- and their nationality (column
- the painting id (column
- the id of the artist (column
- its title (column
- the year it was created (column
- and the general rating of the painting by some local experts (column
So, are you ready for your first exercise?